POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPOV will not render a scene loaded up into it Server Time
26 Jun 2024 15:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  QTPOV will not render a scene loaded up into it (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: QTPOV will not render a scene loaded up into it
Date: 13 Jun 2005 22:52:23
Message: <42ae4667$1@news.povray.org>
running povray with command :
povray +Ifracpos11a11.pov

Persistence of Vision(tm) Ray Tracer Version 3.5.0c-10 (Debian
i386-linux-gcc)
 This is an unofficial version compiled by:
 Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jer### [at] wolffelaarnl> for Debian (www.debian.org)
 The POV-Ray Team(tm) is not responsible for supporting this version.
Copyright 1991-2002 POV-Ray Team(tm)
Parsing Options
 Input file: fracpos11a11.pov (compatible to version 3.5)
 Remove bounds........On  Split unions........Off
 Library paths: /usr/share/povray-3.5 /usr/share/povray-3.5/include
   /etc/povray-3.5/gini
Output Options
 Image resolution 320 by 240 (rows 1 to 240, columns 1 to 320).
 Output file: fracpos11a11.png, 24 bpp PNG
 Graphic display......On  (type: 0, palette: 3, gamma:  2.2)
 Mosaic preview......Off
 CPU usage histogram.Off
 Continued trace.....Off  Allow interruption..Off  Pause when done.....Off
 Verbose messages.....On
Tracing Options
 Quality:  9
 Bounding boxes.......On  Bounding threshold: 3
 Light Buffer.........On  Vista Buffer.........On  Draw Vista Buffer...Off
 Antialiasing........Off
Animation Options
 Clock value....   0.000  (Animation off)
Redirecting Options
 All Streams to console.........Off
 Debug Stream to console.........On
 Fatal Stream to console.........On
 Render Stream to console........On
 Statistics Stream to console....On
 Warning Stream to console.......On
Parsing...Possible Scene File Parser Initialization Error: Could not
find file 'fracpos11a11.pov'
 Scene File Parser Initialization Error: Cannot open input file.

Post a reply to this message