POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Return code 11 Server Time
1 Jul 2024 12:10:46 EDT (-0400)
  Return code 11 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Bob
Subject: Return code 11
Date: 2 Aug 2004 01:49:19
Message: <410dd5df$1@news.povray.org>
I'm running Linux 2.2 with 96MB RAM, 200MHz Pentium. I run the following
line from my CGI script:

/home/bob/povray-3.5/povray +I/usr/local/apache/htdocs/cgi-out/in.pov +W400
+H300 +O- +A0.1  +FN

And I the program exits with return code 11. When I run it normally at the
prompt, it runs fine. And I'm quite sure it isn't a file access issue,
because I've set my server to run as myself. What does return code 11 mean?
How do I fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Robert

Post a reply to this message