POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : [beta] source distribution of POV-Ray 3.6 for UNIX Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  [beta] source distribution of POV-Ray 3.6 for UNIX (Message 34 to 43 of 43)
From: Rocco Rutte
Subject: Re: [beta] source distribution of POV-Ray 3.6 for UNIX
Date: 6 Jul 2004 14:38:22
Message: <20040706155757.GA34060@klaus.daprodeges.fqdn.th-h.de>
* Nicolas Calimet wrote:

> The build system has been completely rewritten for POV-Ray 3.6, and
> while it has been tested on various platforms, it may fail on your
> particular system. If this is the case, please report the problem(s)
> in this thread only.

Since some don't have the required vsnprintf(), maybe a solution is to
check for that and include the version shipped with mutt (www.mutt.org)?
Note that I didn't check any licensing issues nor wether mutt's version
is sufficient. It's just an idea and seem to much work to support older
systems...

  bye, Rocco

Post a reply to this message