POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPov Editor v0.3.2 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:43:25 EDT (-0400)
  QTPov Editor v0.3.2 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: gRRosminet
Subject: QTPov Editor v0.3.2
Date: 12 Apr 2004 12:45:00
Message: <407ac78c$1@news.povray.org>
QTPov Editor v0.3.2 has been published

This release is available as source tarball. Binaries will come soon.
There are no new ressources.

Changes :
v0.3.2
* Memory allocation / disallocation securisation
* Home key managment
* Remember window size / position
* Remember splitter position
* Clean Ini assistant (removes lines that would be generated by the
default povray.ini)
* New Preferences dialog

Thanks for your support

Downloads :