POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : qtpoveditor 0.2.2b beta Server Time
3 Jul 2024 04:44:38 EDT (-0400)
  qtpoveditor 0.2.2b beta (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: ZeSly
Subject: qtpoveditor 0.2.2b beta
Date: 29 Jan 2004 16:38:07
Message: <40197d3f$1@news.povray.org>
gRRominet has released the 0.2.2b beta :

ZeSly
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/zesly/

Post a reply to this message

From: Florian Brucker
Subject: Re: qtpoveditor 0.2.2b beta
Date: 30 Jan 2004 20:54:08
Message: <401b0ac0@news.povray.org>
ZeSly wrote:
> gRRominet has released the 0.2.2b beta :
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=92021

Thanks for the info!

Florian

Post a reply to this message

From: gRRosminet
Date: 31 Jan 2004 15:07:26
Message: <401c0afe@news.povray.org>
I was unable to connect to the news and that's why I've ask ZeSly to
tell you about this new version. I already have found a few bugs in this
new feature and these will be corrected in the final v0.2.2.

Additionaly, you'll find a documentation on the website and in the
"Ressources" directory of the package (and that would be fine if you
could help me to correct it).

Thierry

> ZeSly wrote:
>
>> gRRominet has released the 0.2.2b beta :
>> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=92021
>

> Thanks for the info!
>
> Florian

Post a reply to this message

already known bugs (corrected for the final version) :
- completion for key-words does only works on new files
- completion doesn't work when there is a #
- another one, but I can't remember ;-P

> I was unable to connect to the news and that's why I've ask ZeSly to
> tell you about this new version. I already have found a few bugs in this
> new feature and these will be corrected in the final v0.2.2.
>
> Additionaly, you'll find a documentation on the website and in the
> "Ressources" directory of the package (and that would be fine if you
> could help me to correct it).
>

> Thierry
>

>> ZeSly wrote:
>>
>>> gRRominet has released the 0.2.2b beta :
>>> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=92021
>>

>> Thanks for the info!
>>
>> Florian

Post a reply to this message