POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : How do I choose the processor type? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 13:56:57 EDT (-0400)
  How do I choose the processor type? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Marcelo Rodrigues
Subject: How do I choose the processor type?
Date: 19 Sep 2003 17:28:36
Message: <3f6b7503@news.povray.org>
I have just downloaded PovRay, and managed to compiled it. But I'd like to
know how I can otimize it. I have an Athlon XP 2000, and would be great to
compile with suport to MMX and SSE.

I looked trough the docs, but didn't find something about it. As I'm not a
programmer, it's quite hard to find out the obvious thing to do.

Any links, or hints, would be great.

TIA,

--

bin bang slash bin slash bash