POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Results from *nix survey Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:11:58 EDT (-0400)
  Results from *nix survey (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: fabien Henon
Subject: Results from *nix survey
Date: 6 Jun 2003 06:37:46
Message: <3ee06efa@news.povray.org>
Some time ago, there was a survey about *nix users : Which version,
kernel, for how long,...

Has someone used it, made a compilation of the datas, ....

In one word, has the survey been used ?

Just wondering

Thanks

Fabien

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Results from *nix survey
Date: 6 Jun 2003 07:49:17
Message: <3EE08022.941B6091@pacbell.net>
fabien Henon wrote:

> In one word, has the survey been used ?

That's 5 words. The one word answer though is, yes.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message