POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 1.2a Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:57:59 EDT (-0400)
  Pyvon 1.2a (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: fabien Henon
Subject: Pyvon 1.2a
Date: 9 Jan 2003 16:20:44
Message: <3e1de7ac@news.povray.org>
I have just uploaded a minor update.

- Upon Warp request I have added the possibility to change the
identifiers colors.
- When removing pyvon with a rpm -e , all the directory is removed (bugfix).

- I changed the way the Insert menu is listed. This is just the one I
use.  It can easily be changed.

 From now on, as I don't see what more features could be added, the
releases or updates will not be as frequent.

is feasible. If some people are interested ( in the software or in
helping)....

Fabien H