POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 1.1 Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:54:45 EDT (-0400)
  Pyvon 1.1 (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: fabien Henon
Subject: Pyvon 1.1
Date: 7 Dec 2002 13:58:30
Message: <3df244d6@news.povray.org>
Here is the latest version of Pyvon.

Added a few keyboard shortcuts taken from emacs and windows. ( CTRL+Y,
CTRL+BACKSPACE, CTRL+HOME, CTRL+END)

Also reworked the copy-cut-paste keyboard shortcuts. (CTRL+C,X,V). They
work on my PC, so they should on yours.

Indentation now works as in WinPov, Pyvon remembers the tab of the
previous written line. Besides, the indentation is also stored in a
preferences file.

(Added PMW 1.1)

Added a small warning when the user writes a file where (s)he has not
writing permissions.

Once again, thanks to the translators who helped me.

The main pages in French and English of the Pyvon site have been
reworked with screenshots.

http://pyvon.sourceforge.net

Fabien H

Post a reply to this message