POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Linux + P4 + icc Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Linux + P4 + icc (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: François Dispot
Subject: Linux + P4 + icc
Date: 3 Dec 2002 14:48:10
Message: <3ded0a7a@news.povray.org>
Micha's povworld.de/.org seems to be down.
Could somabody point me to a place where I could find such an optimised
binary?

TIA.

From: Micha Riser
Subject: Re: Linux + P4 + icc
Date: 3 Dec 2002 16:33:00
Message: <3ded230c@news.povray.org>

> Micha's povworld.de/.org seems to be down.
> Could somabody point me to a place where I could find such an optimised
> binary?

It's up again :)

http://www.povworld.org/povray/binaries.html

- Micha

--
objects.povworld.org - The POV-Ray Objects Collection
book.povworld.org    - The POV-Ray Book Project

Post a reply to this message

>>Micha's povworld.de/.org seems to be down.
>>Could somabody point me to a place where I could find such an optimised
>>binary?
>

> It's up again :)
>
> http://www.povworld.org/povray/binaries.html
>
> - Micha