POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 1.0 release Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:44:27 EDT (-0400)
  Pyvon 1.0 release (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: fabien Henon
Subject: Pyvon 1.0 release
Date: 15 Nov 2002 16:43:20
Message: <3dd56a78@news.povray.org>
I have fixed the copy/cut/paste, bug ( shortcut keys are disabled for
the time being though).

Added features :
- Partial render ( +sc +ep...)
- Pyvon can be started from any directory. The error file is directed to
   the home of the user ( Thanks Steve).
- Syntax coloring can now be customized. The colors are then stored in
~.pyvonrc
- A 'close file' warning has been added. As the save and close button
are next to each other, some people closed their script without saving.

Thanks to the 'foreigners' who helped me for the translations : Ingo,
Bonsai, Alfonso, John Coppens, ABX, Allessandro and Slawomir Szczyrba.

You can find it at
http://pyvon/sourceforge.net

Post a reply to this message