POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Bug? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:48:06 EDT (-0400)
  Bug? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tobias Ellinghaus
Subject: Bug?
Date: 20 Oct 2002 18:18:33
Message: <3db32bb8@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone,
I think I found a bug in the unix-version of povray 3.5:
No matter if povray exited normaly, had an error or if the user aborted the
rendering, it always returns 0.

Fix:
Delete the calls to exit() in:
 - void POV_Std_Finish_Povray(void)
 - void SVGA_finish_povray(void)
 - void XWIN_finish_povray(void)

I haven't checked if this will cause any problems since it works great for
me.

Tobias

--
      lim      ----
     8-->9   \/ 8   = 3

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 00:27:37 +0200, Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I think I found a bug in the unix-version of povray 3.5: No matter if
> povray exited normaly, had an error or if the user aborted the rendering,
> it always returns 0.

Thanks.  Fixed in what will be 3.50c.

-Mark Gordon