POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon render Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:42:05 EDT (-0400)
  Pyvon render (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Peter
Subject: Pyvon render
Date: 6 Oct 2002 14:43:52
Message: <3da08467@news.povray.org>
The picture rendered in pyvon disappears as soon as it is completed.  Is
there a way to have it stay until I have a chance to look at it?
I know I can get it saved to a file, but I don't want to do that for every
intermediate render.
(Sorry if this is already explained somewhere, but I couldn't find it.)

TIA

Peter

Post a reply to this message

> The picture rendered in pyvon disappears as soon as it is completed.  Is
> there a way to have it stay until I have a chance to look at it?
> I know I can get it saved to a file, but I don't want to do that for every
> intermediate render.
> (Sorry if this is already explained somewhere, but I couldn't find it.)
>
> TIA
>
> Peter

Add +P to the command line (the text box labelled "Parameters" in pyvon).