POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Segmentation Fault During Parsing Server Time
3 Jul 2024 14:50:29 EDT (-0400)
  Segmentation Fault During Parsing (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Daniel
Subject: Segmentation Fault During Parsing
Date: 1 Aug 2003 12:35:40
Message: <3F2A96DE.1090903@csumb.edu>
Segmentation Fault During Parsing

I am trying to render a polymer that has 250k atoms.  I wrote a script
to convert the xyz file into pov code.  There are around 1 million
lines.  I get a segmentation fault during parsing.  Is there a way to
fix this or am I just trying to render to many lines?

Also if anyone has any suggesting on other posible programs that could
animate large xyz files.

I am doing my rendering on a unix cluster.
dual 2.4 mhz 2gigs ram.

Please Email me at: Dan### [at] csumbedu

Post a reply to this message