POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : G3/G4 mac case Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:42:23 EDT (-0400)
  G3/G4 mac case (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Nigel Weeks
Subject: G3/G4 mac case
Date: 28 Sep 2002 02:23:14
Message: <20020928162317.040d8c21.nweeks@utas.edu.au>
I'm looking for an empty G3/G4 mac case for a stage prop - it will be throw out a
window in a fit of rage, so the less it's worth, the better;-)

Do you have any available?
How much would it cost?

One of the towers with handles would be great!

Looking forward to your reply!

Nigel.

Post a reply to this message