POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Arnold Max Server Time: 14 Dec 2018 01:47:36 GMT
  Arnold Max (Message 1 to 8 of 8)  
From: Janet
Subject: Arnold Max
Date: 16 Apr 2008 03:45:00
Message: <web.480574941df46dd77dbcf5ed0@news.povray.org>
Someone made a Schwarzenegger morph for Apollo's head - it's quite well done.
Now you can T2 in POV...
http://www.sharecg.com/v/25082/poser/arnold-for-apollomax

"Hasta la vista, baby!"


Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Arnold Max
Date: 16 Apr 2008 08:50:42
Message: <4805bde2$1@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> schreef in bericht 
news:web.480574941df46dd77dbcf5ed0@news.povray.org...
> Someone made a Schwarzenegger morph for Apollo's head - it's quite well 
> done.
> Now you can T2 in POV...
> http://www.sharecg.com/v/25082/poser/arnold-for-apollomax
>
> "Hasta la vista, baby!"
>
>
That looks very good, Janet! Thanks for posting notice.

Now, what I am puzzling about is where to put the files... It says in the 
Morph folder, but there is no such thing.

Thomas


Post a reply to this message

From: Janet
Subject: Re: Arnold Max
Date: 16 Apr 2008 21:10:00
Message: <web.48066a6d82fe4ba9ec4505dc0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> "Janet" <par### [at] attnet> schreef in bericht
> news:web.480574941df46dd77dbcf5ed0@news.povray.org...
> > Someone made a Schwarzenegger morph for Apollo's head - it's quite well
> > done.
> > Now you can T2 in POV...
> > http://www.sharecg.com/v/25082/poser/arnold-for-apollomax
> >
> > "Hasta la vista, baby!"
> >
> >
> That looks very good, Janet! Thanks for posting notice.
>
> Now, what I am puzzling about is where to put the files... It says in the
> Morph folder, but there is no such thing.
>
> Thomas


Hi Thomas, You can really put it anywhere you like and you only need the .obj
file. You just select Apollo's head, and then load morph target. Click on the 3
dots ( ... ) and find the obj file. Hope that helps.

Janet


Post a reply to this message

From: Janet
Subject: Re: Arnold Max
Date: 17 Apr 2008 02:10:00
Message: <web.4806b0a382fe4ba954d4c5810@news.povray.org>
Forgot to say "Load Morph Target" is in the Properties tab.
After you load it, arnoldmax will be first in the Parameters tab.


Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Arnold Max
Date: 17 Apr 2008 13:25:32
Message: <48074fcc@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> schreef in bericht 
news:web.48066a6d82fe4ba9ec4505dc0@news.povray.org...
>
> Hi Thomas, You can really put it anywhere you like and you only need the 
> .obj
> file. You just select Apollo's head, and then load morph target. Click on 
> the 3
> dots ( ... ) and find the obj file. Hope that helps.
>

Thank you indeed, Janet. Works fine: Awesome Arnold head (Ugh!)  :-)
Was the first time I loaded a morph target, which explains my fumbling 
around.

Thomas


Post a reply to this message

From: Janet
Subject: Re: Arnold Max
Date: 17 Apr 2008 14:25:00
Message: <web.48075d4382fe4ba9ec4505dc0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:

> Thank you indeed, Janet. Works fine: Awesome Arnold head (Ugh!)  :-)
> Was the first time I loaded a morph target, which explains my fumbling
> around.
>
> Thomas

Sometimes Poser isn't exactly intuitive, is it? :)


Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Arnold Max
Date: 18 Apr 2008 07:04:46
Message: <4808480e$1@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> schreef in bericht 
news:web.48075d4382fe4ba9ec4505dc0@news.povray.org...
>
> Sometimes Poser isn't exactly intuitive, is it? :)

No, I can't say it is. But we get along! We get along! :-)

Thomas


Post a reply to this message

From: John D  Gwinner
Subject: Re: Arnold Max
Date: 24 Apr 2008 03:21:25
Message: <480ffcb5$1@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote in message 
news:web.480574941df46dd77dbcf5ed0@news.povray.org...
> Someone made a Schwarzenegger morph for Apollo's head - it's quite well 
> done.
> Now you can T2 in POV...
> http://www.sharecg.com/v/25082/poser/arnold-for-apollomax
>
> "Hasta la vista, baby!"

That's cool!

There's also the 'barny' morph for the Freak:

http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=1970&_m=d
and
http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=1991&_m=d

       == John ==


Post a reply to this message

Copyright 2003-2008 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.