POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser 5 Free Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:57:08 EDT (-0400)
  Poser 5 Free (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Janet
Subject: Poser 5 Free
Date: 1 Sep 2006 22:15:01
Message: <web.44f8e858f7eea36cb58ca6810@news.povray.org>
Poser 5 is free from Sept 1st to the 4th (2006) here:
http://www.contentparadise.com/us/user/free_poser_5_english_full_version_product_21989

Post a reply to this message

From: Janet
Subject: Re: Poser 5 Free
Date: 1 Sep 2006 22:25:00
Message: <web.44f8ead1945fede3b58ca6810@news.povray.org>
Might as well mention you can get Bryce 5 free too, until Sept 6th at:
http://www.daz3d.com/newsletter/2006/weekly/newsletter8_22_06_44.html?trid=363237204
But what POV user would use Bryce?  :) I'm kidding!

Post a reply to this message

"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> schreef in bericht
> Might as well mention you can get Bryce 5 free too, until Sept 6th at:
> http://www.daz3d.com/newsletter/2006/weekly/newsletter8_22_06_44.html?trid=363237204
> But what POV user would use Bryce?  :) I'm kidding!

To tell the truth, I was curious about Bryce, so I downloaded it. Seems it
comes without shutdown, save or screen resize possibilities... or is this
just me?

Thomas

Post a reply to this message