POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : P.O.V/POSER animation Server Time
28 Mar 2024 21:05:01 EDT (-0400)
  P.O.V/POSER animation (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: sully323
Subject: P.O.V/POSER animation
Date: 5 Jan 2006 21:10:00
Message: <web.43bdd0fb856a7388626ccb200@news.povray.org>
I just read the post( and answer) about animating POSER figures posted
8/1/2004

  I was wondering if anything has changed since then?  Also...a long while
ago, someone explained to me how to write a command SORT of like this
(???);

   #declare My_OBJECT=object { MY_POSER_FIGURE concat frame_number}
       object{ My-OBJECT  }

so as to automatically render each of the differently posed  object files
from POSER & POSERAY.  Any help?????