POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poseray 3_13_19 & 3_13_21: converting lines to tubes inconsistent behaviour Server Time
16 Apr 2024 03:08:32 EDT (-0400)
  Poseray 3_13_19 & 3_13_21: converting lines to tubes inconsistent behaviour (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Poseray 3_13_19 & 3_13_21: converting lines to tubes inconsistent behaviour
Date: 14 Feb 2014 04:09:54
Message: <52fddd62$1@news.povray.org>
For both these versions, the conversion from lines to tubes shows
inconsistent behaviour. In the worse case it crashes Poseray (Access
violation at address 005C1EF6), otherwise it either does nothing,
freezes, or in rare cases functions correctly.

I did not check with /all/ older versions of course, but at least
version 3_12_2 does the conversion correctly. I never had problems
though with versions lower than 3_13_19 in the past.

Using Poser figures with dynamic hair generated by Poser 8 and Poser Pro
2014. Both show the same behaviour.

Maybe somebody else can confirm this?

Thomas