POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser Pro 2014: the Fitting Room Server Time
29 Mar 2024 07:29:19 EDT (-0400)
  Poser Pro 2014: the Fitting Room (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Poser Pro 2014: the Fitting Room
Date: 23 Jan 2014 08:14:03
Message: <52e1159b$1@news.povray.org>
Those of you who use Poser quite a lot may be interested in some of the
new features that come with Poser Pro 2014.

1) Bullet Physics have been integrated into the program. As far as my
first test have shown, that works a lot better than Poser Physics that
was an AddOn for earlier versions. However, there are some things that I
do not comprehend yet but which - if I understood the basic video
tutorial right - will be explained later. This concerns in particular
the way in which concave target objects like bowls are treated. At
present there is no way to drop an object /inside/ a bowl apparently, or
is there? The solution is not there for the time being it seems.

2) The Fitting Room is a /new/ to Poser Pro 2014. This is a great
feature for easily transfer conforming clothes from one figure to
another. While in older versions this was a rather difficult thing to do
or, a little bit easier, using the Wardrobe Wizard, now you can do this
within a couple of minutes and with all kinds of different settings. As
an example, I put up an image in p.b.i showing boots originally
comformed to Poser 6 Jessi, now fitted to Poser 7 SimonG2. And I have
done a similar exercise to Poser 8 Ryan. The possibilities are endless.

Thomas