POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Making clothing in Poser - Q & A Server Time
1 May 2024 03:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Making clothing in Poser - Q & A (Message 19 to 28 of 28)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Making clothing in Poser - Q & A
Date: 19 Jun 2007 05:28:45
Message: <4677a1cd$1@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> schreef in bericht

> I have used this method, copying an existing cr2 file, and it works great.
> See http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46207277  Just make sure the
> conforming object has the same name as the body part to which it should
> conform. I think I had to change the obj file a bit too. If you want/need
> more details, I will try to remember what I did. :)

I am (almost) certain I commented on your Queen of Hearts, but I cannot find
it anywhere.... :-(
So, I just want to say that it is excellent work indeed, and that with
conforming clothes which are more difficult than dynamic ones after all. It
is something I shall have to look into also as the combination of both is
often unavoidable.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message