POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Plump Ken Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:58:38 EDT (-0400)
  Plump Ken (Message 1 to 10 of 34)
From: St
Subject: Plump Ken
Date: 19 May 2007 09:49:06
Message: <464f0052$1@news.povray.org>
Anyone know if there's a plump Ken or Don available? If not, is it possible
to make them, erm, fatter?

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Plump Ken
Date: 21 May 2007 03:16:42
Message: <4651475a$1@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> schreef in bericht news:464f0052$1@news.povray.org...
> Anyone know if there's a plump Ken or Don available? If not, is it
> possible to make them, erm, fatter?

Steve,
Normally you should be able to do that through the body morphs. However, I
rapidly tested Don (naked) in Poser 5 for that (pot belly etc.) but that was
not working well  :-(
It is a matter I am not (yet) familiar with. Later figures than Don have
ecto- endo- or mesomorph features attached to them (although I have not yet
managed to make them work).

Not much of an answer, I am afraid....

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> Anyone know if there's a plump Ken or Don available? If not, is it possible
> to make them, erm, fatter?
>
>    ~Steve~

Hi Steve, My version of Don has Potbelly and spare tire (WaistBuf) morphs.

Post a reply to this message

"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote in message

> Steve,
> Normally you should be able to do that through the body morphs. However, I
> rapidly tested Don (naked) in Poser 5 for that (pot belly etc.) but that
> was not working well  :-(

     Yes, I've just tried and came to the same conclusion.

> It is a matter I am not (yet) familiar with. Later figures than Don have
> ecto- endo- or mesomorph features attached to them (although I have not
> yet managed to make them work).

  Apparently, it was easier with Fractal Design Poser:
http://www.algonet.se/~dip/poser1.html

> Not much of an answer, I am afraid....

   No worries, I always appreciate your help.

    ~Steve~

> Thomas

Post a reply to this message