POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser figures and radiosity Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:51:58 EDT (-0400)
  Poser figures and radiosity (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Poser figures and radiosity
Date: 10 Apr 2007 10:38:30
Message: <461ba166$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I am a bit at a loss with this. You possibly noticed like me that it is
difficult to find correct radiosity settings for Poser figures, especially
when they are in shadow. It is difficult to give an example as it much
depends on scene, lighting, etc, but in general I have the impression that -
even when the rest of the scene looks right - still the figures show
disturbing artifacts, even after using really good settings slowing down the
render to disproportionate levels.

Does anyone have a tip about this? That would be highly appreciated indeed!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message