POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Cycling pose Server Time
18 Apr 2024 13:54:41 EDT (-0400)
  Cycling pose (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thibaut Jonckheere
Subject: Cycling pose
Date: 3 Mar 2007 16:44:19
Message: <45e9ec33$1@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know where I can find the pose of a man on a bicycle? I
have not found it in the poses given with Poser5 (I may have overlooked
it, though). I know it is possible to make this pose by myself, starting
from the standing man, but I am not particularly interested in this kind
of exercise, and starting from a generic "cycling pose" would make life
easier.

	Thibaut

Post a reply to this message

>     Does anyone know where I can find the pose of a man on a bicycle? I
> have not found it in the poses given with Poser5 (I may have overlooked
> it, though). I know it is possible to make this pose by myself, starting
> from the standing man, but I am not particularly interested in this kind
> of exercise, and starting from a generic "cycling pose" would make life
> easier.
>
>     Thibaut

I do not know of a ready made one but try the Poser forum at
www.renderosity.com. Many people there and someone should know of a good
animated pose for your application.

good luck,

FlyerX

Post a reply to this message

> I do not know of a ready made one but try the Poser forum at
> www.renderosity.com. Many people there and someone should know of a good
> animated pose for your application.
>
> good luck,

Thanks, I will try there.