POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poseray 3.10.0.403: is this a bug? Server Time
16 Apr 2024 13:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Poseray 3.10.0.403: is this a bug? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Poseray 3.10.0.403: is this a bug?
Date: 17 Dec 2006 10:17:23
Message: <45855f83$1@news.povray.org>
This is what happens here:

1. make a figure in Poser (5 or 6)
2. save it in compressed format (pzz) and export as obj file
3. import in Poseray

Everything goes well until Poseray tries to decompress the Poser file. Then
the program freezes with the message: I/O error 103. You have to close the
program.
This does not happen if the Poser figure is saved in uncompressed (pz3)
format.

Is this a bug? or is it just me?

Thomas

Post a reply to this message