POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : poser to bryce Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:12:11 EDT (-0400)
  poser to bryce (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sanatnegar
Subject: poser to bryce
Date: 17 Aug 2005 17:41:58
Message: <4303af26@news.povray.org>
can someone me tell how can i export an animated charater in the poser to
bryce...for example i make a character to walk with walk designer and i want
to sent this character to bryce to walk in the scence that i have designed
there....i didn't any answer for this question since year 2000    ;-(

thanks

Post a reply to this message

I do not think you can but you should try your question at www.daz3d.com
(current owners of Bryce) and www.renderosity.com poser or Bryce forum.