POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Making it simple... Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:09:26 EDT (-0400)
  Making it simple... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: LuckyLook
Subject: Making it simple...
Date: 9 Dec 2004 05:45:12
Message: <41b82cb8@news.povray.org>
What about collecting all the info poser/povray users would need to make
better use of the two progs together ??

Povray has much more power than what poseray is using at the moment.
Skin textures could be made much better, atmospheric effects are a blast,
render settings can make a scene look much better... many other things...
I think Gilles must have answered questions about skin textures many times
in other povray forums ( Subsurface scattering, best settings, etc...), but
it would be great and practical to have all this right here, where it
belongs.

Is someone here in contact with poseray's developper ?? It would be cool to
give direct feedback of what works/doesn't work or what we'd like to see.

Just some ideas I'm throwing together, now that I've found a place where two
of my addictions rejoin, I'd like to make it useful and cosy ;)

LL

Post a reply to this message

> Is someone here in contact with poseray's developper ?? It would be cool to
> give direct feedback of what works/doesn't work or what we'd like to see.

Hello,

I developed PoseRay and you can contact me easily. My site and email are
listed at the top of the help file.

What feedback do you have?

later,

FlyerX