POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : The new version of PoseRay Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:45:51 EDT (-0400)
  The new version of PoseRay (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Subject: The new version of PoseRay
Date: 20 Sep 2004 18:25:01
Message: <414f58bd@news.povray.org>
I've recently tried out the new version of PoseRay
(http://user.txcyber.com/~sgalls/).  The surface subdivision feature works
quite well, from my limited experiments.  With other modellers, sudividing
surfaces could lead to problems with the uv-mapping, if it was possible at
all.

I'm happy because it helps fix the smooth triangle problem, but be aware
that it can (and does) make your meshes quite large.

Anyway, it's a great feature, and maybe some of you missed the post in news
submissions group.  That and, well, I'm trying to keep this group alive.
;-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com