POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : New hair from Kozaburo Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:12:40 EDT (-0400)
  New hair from Kozaburo (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Subject: New hair from Kozaburo
Date: 19 Jun 2004 17:52:05
Message: <40d4b585$1@news.povray.org>
I'm not sure how long it has been available, so maybe this is old news, but
I just noticed that Kozaburo has a bunch of new Poser hair-styles available
(free) on his site www.digitalbabes2.com.

=D

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com

Post a reply to this message

> I'm not sure how long it has been available, so maybe this is old news,
but
> I just noticed that Kozaburo has a bunch of new Poser hair-styles
available
> (free) on his site www.digitalbabes2.com.

I've used Kyoko hair MK3 recently and it's indeed wonderful. This stuff is
better than some of the paying ones...

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com