POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : No, no, I won't let it! Server Time
25 Apr 2024 04:34:49 EDT (-0400)
  No, no, I won't let it! (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Re: No, no, I won't let it!
Date: 11 Mar 2004 18:45:55
Message: <4050fa33@news.povray.org>

news:4050ef83$1@news.povray.org...
> So if anyone knows of any great POV/Poser work out there that I may not
> be likely to dig up, English Lamguage and IRTC centric as I am, make me
> aware of it or forever hold your peace.

One of the most intriguing 3D artist using POV-Ray and Poser is certainly
Larry Page (not the Google founder I guess). He entered the IRTC a few times
but I don't think he ever posted messages here. He's extremely productive,
perhaps too much - I wish he'd spend more time on the pics and polish them a
little bit - but his work is often very interesting. He's using 3D Max and
Moray for modelling, Poser for characters and renders in POV-Ray... and that
pretty much sums up what I know about him.
http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Y&Artist=page

There's also a long favourite of mine, L. J. Altvater, who has been adding
Poser models lately, as in this image :
http://www.sunecho.com/povray/31dspor_l.htm

G.

--