POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Free Poser??? Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Free Poser??? (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: kennon ward
Subject: Free Poser???
Date: 11 Feb 2004 21:05:18
Message: <402adf5e@news.povray.org>
Hi All:

I read a post that said in effect that there is a free version of Poser.
Could anyone point me in the right direction.  I don't have the money for
the latest version.

Thanks:

Kennon Ward

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Free Poser???
Date: 12 Feb 2004 08:54:10
Message: <402b8582$1@news.povray.org>
"kennon ward" <ken### [at] netgazersnet> wrote in message
> Hi All:
>
> I read a post that said in effect that there is a free version of Poser.
> Could anyone point me in the right direction.  I don't have the money for
> the latest version.
>
> Thanks:

Poser 3 is frequently given away free with CGI-related magazines in the UK. I
don't know what the state-of-play is with other countries.

If you're desperate, send me an email...

Post a reply to this message