POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Blender Q&A Server Time
19 Apr 2024 15:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Blender Q&A (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: LanuHum
Subject: Re: Blender Q&A
Date: 15 Feb 2014 05:35:00
Message: <web.52ff4236e15489687a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> "Mr" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > Question:
> > how do we navigate in Blender?
> >
> > Answer:
> > with Middle Mouse Button for view rotation(orbit) and zoom. Hold Shift key for
> > panning.
>
> question:  who care for Blender in the povray SDL-writing community?
>
> answer: ... * howling wind * ...

My opinion: the blender developers and the povray developers - enemies
They sent to the users secret mail with the prevention of it.
Here don't want to know Blender.
Also on a site BlenderArtist don't want to know Povray.
Only it is visible:  Cycles, Cycles, Cycles,
as if it is better.

Post a reply to this message

> My opinion: the blender developers and the povray developers - enemies
> They sent to the users secret mail with the prevention of it.
> Here don't want to know Blender.
> Also on a site BlenderArtist don't want to know Povray.
> Only it is visible:  Cycles, Cycles, Cycles,
> as if it is better.

So, nothing particular to POV-Ray users it seems. Parochial /blindness/
is universal... :-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

>> with Middle Mouse Button for view rotation(orbit) and zoom. Hold Shift key for
>> panning.
>
> question:  who care for Blender in the povray SDL-writing community?
>
> answer: ... * howling wind * ...

disagree ... blender is an /important/ item in my toolbox!

Post a reply to this message