POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Blender as an editer for POVRay 3.7 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  Blender as an editer for POVRay 3.7 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: BlueBlender42ZU, The Novice Expert
Subject: Blender as an editer for POVRay 3.7
Date: 25 Aug 2012 09:15:00
Message: <web.5038cf57b09e12247bbbe5d0@news.povray.org>
Hello, world!
I have written an addon for blender 2.63+ and wish to make it known. I call my
creation POVBlend. I am asking for people to help me test everything. If anyone
can test this addon, and possibly show some pictures of what IS possible. (I've
seen quite a few "pretty pictures", but I don't truly know what my addon CAN do)

Thanks in advance!

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=32200

Post a reply to this message