POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Effects,inc Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Effects,inc (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: thraxian
Subject: Effects,inc
Date: 9 Sep 2011 15:25:02
Message: <web.4e6a674db1ab33d5484bf3dd0@news.povray.org>
Some time ago I downloaded a texture "include" file named effects.inc.  As I
have migrated to newer versions of POV and have replaced older with newer
computers, I have lost this file.  I need access to this file because I have
legacy scenes that require it and I liked the mix of textures.  Some of the
textures had names like "Cool," "Bouncy_Ball," "Wierd_Rings," "Geod,"
"Shiny_Orb" etc.

Does any one know where I can download this file or has a copy of the file?

Thanks for the help!