POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : brick wall designer Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:29:12 EDT (-0400)
  brick wall designer (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Tjeb
Subject: brick wall designer
Date: 3 Mar 2010 07:30:00
Message: <web.4b8e5571ebeee221788ad3280@news.povray.org>
I came across a program lately, that might be of interest.
It is called 'ACME Brick Masonry Designer'. It has nothing to do with 3D;
It can be used to visualise a brick wall in a great number of varieties, even
combinations. But when you save the image, it saves a second image, by default
called: untitled_alpha.png; that's our bumpmap.
Nothing wrong with the great block-wall macros of chrisb, but sometimes we need
something different or quicker to put up.
The help-file is online (http://www.accurateimage.com/acme/help/ ) so check that
out first, if you wish, before you decide for the free download.

have fun,
Tjeb

Post a reply to this message

"Tjeb" <se.### [at] wolmailnl> schreef in bericht
But when you save the image, it saves a second image, by default
> called: untitled_alpha.png; that's our bumpmap.

Hm... I don't see this happen....

Thomas

Post a reply to this message