POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Modeller for Povray Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:02:45 EDT (-0400)
  Modeller for Povray (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: minzi0815
Subject: Modeller for Povray
Date: 18 May 2008 06:45:00
Message: <web.483008832ba15fbacd3f1bc0@news.povray.org>
Is there a modeller existing that is able to im- and export povray sourcefiles ?

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Modeller for Povray
Date: 18 May 2008 08:31:58
Message: <483021be@news.povray.org>
minzi0815 wrote:
> Is there a modeller existing that is able to im- and export povray sourcefiles ?

Linux, windows or Mac?

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jan Dvorak
Date: 18 May 2008 12:09:01
Message: <4830549d$1@news.povray.org>
minzi0815 napsal(a):
> Is there a modeller existing that is able to im- and export povray sourcefiles ?

I know of Bishop3D and Moray. Both can export into povray and bishop3d
can import some code too.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 19 May 2008 02:30:10
Message: <48311e72@news.povray.org>
minzi0815 <mar### [at] eumetsatint> wrote:
> Is there a modeller existing that is able to im- and export povray sourcefiles ?

  No.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: minzi0815
Date: 19 May 2008 02:50:01
Message: <web.483122636499d7f4c32955910@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> minzi0815 wrote:
> > Is there a modeller existing that is able to im- and export povray sourcefiles ?
> >

> Linux, windows or Mac?
>
> --
> I will be brief but not nearly so brief as Salvador Dali, who gave the
> world's shortest speech. He said, "I will be so brief I am already
> finished," then he sat down.

Linux and/or Mac

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 19 May 2008 14:57:05
Message: <4831cd81@news.povray.org>
minzi0815 wrote:
> Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> minzi0815 wrote:
>>> Is there a modeller existing that is able to im- and export povray sourcefiles ?
>>>

>> Linux, windows or Mac?
>>
>> --
>> I will be brief but not nearly so brief as Salvador Dali, who gave the
>> world's shortest speech. He said, "I will be so brief I am already
>> finished," then he sat down.
>
> Linux and/or Mac

kpovmodeller imports pov sdl but won't let you modify it automagically.
Naturally it exports pure sdl.

John

finished," then he sat down.