POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : 3d modeller script based Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:51:06 EDT (-0400)
  3d modeller script based (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: i need a unique name
Subject: 3d modeller script based
Date: 12 Feb 2007 16:35:00
Message: <web.45d0dcba12afc3e5c3e0e7940@news.povray.org>
Anybody know of a 3d modeller, freeware, opensource etc
which is scriptable similar to Povray. I just want to do some simple
geometry to make a robot figure (exported to wavefront obj) and really
struggle with pointy clicky stuff (find povray like scripts much much
easier)

Cheers
Rob

Post a reply to this message