POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : blender - any good? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 17:45:42 EDT (-0400)
  blender - any good? (Message 11 to 20 of 25)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 5 Messages >>>
From: Kyle
Subject: Re: blender - any good?
Date: 27 Feb 2007 22:25:55
Message: <74t9u21no4tp13avq8fjqq1d1p3ile2t7t@4ax.com>
Ok, several nights of tutorials, doing some basic modeling, trying to figure out the
materials and
textures interface, trying to rotate some vertices around an axis, etc., and I am once
again
extremely frustrated.  I'm still going to continue for awhile, but I've come to the
conclusion that
the Blender interface just plain sucks out loud.  It is completely non-intuitive.
Does anyone have
any valid reason to disagree with this statement?  If so, please explain why...

Kyle

Post a reply to this message

"Kyle" <hob### [at] gatenet> schreef in bericht
> Ok, several nights of tutorials, doing some basic modeling, trying to
> figure out the materials and
> textures interface, trying to rotate some vertices around an axis, etc.,
> and I am once again
> extremely frustrated.  I'm still going to continue for awhile, but I've
> come to the conclusion that
> the Blender interface just plain sucks out loud.  It is completely
> non-intuitive.  Does anyone have
> any valid reason to disagree with this statement?  If so, please explain
> why...

Hmm, Hmmm...
That sounds bad indeed  :-(
I am not entirely surprised.
Janet seems to be a knowledgeable person about Blender on these ng's.
Perhaps she will come up with a useful hint...?

Thomas

Post a reply to this message