POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : CGSphere Server Time
19 Apr 2024 16:28:59 EDT (-0400)
  CGSphere (Message 3 to 12 of 12)
From: St
Subject: Re: CGSphere
Date: 8 Dec 2006 10:45:22
Message: <45798892$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote in message

> What is it called and what name are you using?

    It's submission 1171 ~ 'Neat'. Nice image. I'm actually having a little
play myself now.  :o)

     ~Steve~

> Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 8 Dec 2006 13:15:00
Message: <web.4579aad9b21fe43f10afecaf0@news.povray.org>
"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> I don't see any other POVers there yet...

is this a challenge?  I accept. ;)

Funny it was me who posted about the contest, then forgot it.  I'll bake
something good looking... :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 8 Dec 2006 14:45:00
Message: <web.4579c09eb21fe43fc150d4c10@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> "Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > I made my first submission to CGSphere.

http://www.cgsphere.com/gallery/details/?category=Show%20All&view=rating&artist=&main_app=Other&download=&limit=6&fimit
=18&submission_id=1171

> > I don't see any other POVers there yet...
> >
> > -tgq
>

> What is it called and what name are you using?
>

> Stephen

As St said: It's submission 1171 ~ 'Neat'.  The link should go directly, but
it's long and may be split.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message

"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht

> I don't see any other POVers there yet...

I am cooking something, on and off. Will be there some day soon...

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> "Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> > "Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > > I made my first submission to CGSphere.

http://www.cgsphere.com/gallery/details/?category=Show%20All&view=rating&artist=&main_app=Other&download=&limit=6&fim
it
> =18&submission_id=1171
>

> > > I don't see any other POVers there yet...
> > >
> > > -tgq
> >

> > What is it called and what name are you using?
> >

> > Stephen
>
> As St said: It's submission 1171 ~ 'Neat'.  The link should go directly, but
> it's long and may be split.
>
> -tgq

Of course I should have known you were barberofcivil, how silly of me.
Great Image btw.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message