POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : CGSphere Server Time
18 Apr 2024 01:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  CGSphere (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: St
Subject: Re: CGSphere
Date: 12 Dec 2006 02:39:47
Message: <457e5cc3$1@news.povray.org>
Ok. I just re-registered in the end.

  Here's my first attempt;
http://www.cgsphere.com/gallery/details/?submission_id=1334

    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris
Date: 21 Jan 2007 21:40:00
Message: <web.45b4231fb21fe43f8c8e85720@news.povray.org>
"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> I made my first submission to CGSphere.

http://www.cgsphere.com/gallery/details/?category=Show%20All&view=rating&artist=&main_app=Other&download=&limit=6&fim
it
> =18&submission_id=1171
>
> I don't see any other POVers there yet...
>
> -tgq

Maybe we should have a "CGSphere" Contest in lieu of there doesn't seem to
be the regular IRTC this time around. We should be able to come up with
some pretty good images between now and the end of February. Same rules and
geoemtry as the CGSphere contest uses. WIP's could be published in the
p.b.f.i. newsgroup and the final ones posted to CGSphere.

-Chris H.