POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : povanim uv mapping export, how? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:33:32 EDT (-0400)
  povanim uv mapping export, how? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Burki
Subject: povanim uv mapping export, how?
Date: 28 Nov 2005 18:00:01
Message: <web.438b8b0baf8d327c4f17dd8d0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
in a test model having two pictures UV mapped in Blender37a it seems that
only one of the two elements is exported with Povanim 2.37

Does anybody has an idea what's happening here?
In the ...mat.. file I have only one
         #declare Pimg0=pigment{image_map ... of the first pic ...
but nothing of the second image file.

The result is a "Texture index out of  range in mesh2" when running the ini
file in POV-Ray.

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Perhaps I should have just better
kept my Wings3D flying instead of turning to Blender....

Anyone already solved this?

Yours,
Bu.
_________