POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : POVColor 2 Alpha 12 now out. Several new features. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 20:44:02 EDT (-0400)
  POVColor 2 Alpha 12 now out. Several new features. (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Allen
Subject: POVColor 2 Alpha 12 now out. Several new features.
Date: 29 Sep 2005 20:10:00
Message: <web.433c816f350b83c9dd7415cc0@news.povray.org>
I've added a few new features to POVColor 2 that I wanted.  If you want, you
can find it at http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/povcolor precompiled for
Windows.

New features include:
- Buffered drawing to reduce flicker
- Resizable windows
- Mouse scroll wheel support
- New comment outputs.  Older files can still be loaded, but POVColor
specific data will be discarded
- Toolbar for main window
- Additional items for expression editor

Post a reply to this message