POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : POVColor 2 Alpha 9 : Gamma support added Server Time
18 Apr 2024 16:44:10 EDT (-0400)
  POVColor 2 Alpha 9 : Gamma support added (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Allen
Subject: POVColor 2 Alpha 9 : Gamma support added
Date: 17 Jul 2005 11:25:00
Message: <web.42da77dc39e9e1c3d064e0a70@news.povray.org>
I just released POVColor 2 Alpha 9 at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/povcolor and I've updated the online
documentation at http://povcolor.sourceforge.net

The new version has gamma correction support.  You can enter the
assumed_gamma and Display_Gamma values in the options dialog and the color
previews will be adjusted to reflect how they will look in POV-Ray.

Note:  I accidenally uploaded the wrong version of POVColor 2 Alpha 9
yesterday, I uploaded the correct version this morning (7/17/2005) and
removed the old version.  If you downloaded before then, you will need to
download again to get the correct version with gamma support.

Post a reply to this message