POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Modelers for a newbie Server Time
18 Apr 2024 20:48:28 EDT (-0400)
  Modelers for a newbie (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mark E  Deardorff
Subject: Modelers for a newbie
Date: 17 Jun 2005 10:25:00
Message: <web.42b2dcc411b7d008ac57cdc10@news.povray.org>
What modelers are available for Povray that are general in nature?

Thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: Ross
Subject: Re: Modelers for a newbie
Date: 17 Jun 2005 13:52:37
Message: <42b30de5@news.povray.org>
"Mark E. Deardorff" <mar### [at] danddengcom> wrote in message
> What modelers are available for Povray that are general in nature?
>
> Thanks

There are quite a few. What platform are you using, windows, mac, linux,
etc? Moray is popular, with reason, for Windows. But there are also
non-povray specific modeling tools such as Blender, Wings3D, Silo, and more.
here is a good starting point: http://www.povray.org/resources/links/

Post a reply to this message