POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Cool free modeler Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Cool free modeler (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Cool free modeler
Date: 23 May 2011 14:30:38
Message: <op.vvx5o9dlufxv4h@xena>
It's not that new, but I don't remember seeing MeshMixer mentioned on
these boards.
It has some cool Zbrush-like features.
http://www.meshmixer.com

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Cool free modeler
Date: 23 May 2011 16:49:19
Message: <4ddac84f@news.povray.org>
On 23/05/2011 7:30 PM, Nekar Xenos wrote:
> It's not that new, but I don't remember seeing MeshMixer mentioned on
> these boards.
> It has some cool Zbrush-like features.
> http://www.meshmixer.com

I downloaded it this weekend and the 64 bit version kept crashing. The
demo looks good though.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 24 May 2011 13:15:40
Message: <op.vvzwwbpeufxv4h@xena>
On Mon, 23 May 2011 22:49:17 +0200, Stephen <mcavoys_at@aoldotcom> wrote:

> On 23/05/2011 7:30 PM, Nekar Xenos wrote:
>> It's not that new, but I don't remember seeing MeshMixer mentioned on
>> these boards.
>> It has some cool Zbrush-like features.
>> http://www.meshmixer.com
>>
> I downloaded it this weekend and the 64 bit version kept crashing. The
> demo looks good though.

64 bit version hasn't crashed on my system yet...

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 24 May 2011 19:59:03
Message: <4ddc4647@news.povray.org>
On 24/05/2011 6:15 PM, Nekar Xenos wrote:
>> I downloaded it this weekend and the 64 bit version kept crashing. The
>> demo looks good though.
>>

> 64 bit version hasn't crashed on my system yet...

I've not had time to do anything serious with it but it looks as if it
would be useful.

--
Regards
     Stephen