POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : 3D Mesh Painting Software Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  3D Mesh Painting Software (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Kyle
Subject: 3D Mesh Painting Software
Date: 30 Aug 2006 19:46:47
Message: <bd8cf2tge1i6v4snkc8bp6gcpfitb9poie@4ax.com>
Hi all.

I'm trying to find a good application to paint 3d meshes in real time.  I'm currently
building
meshes in Wings3d, then painting the textures in Gimp.  I keep the mesh loaded in
PoseRay so that I
can get a general idea of how the texture will look before I export the mesh to
POV-Ray.  Anyway,
I've tried Tattoo, but it's not quite what I'm looking for.  Anyone have any other,
preferably
freeware, suggestions?

Thanks,

Kyle