POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Moray 3.5 won't render changes to scene Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Moray 3.5 won't render changes to scene (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: A Man
Subject: Moray 3.5 won't render changes to scene
Date: 12 Sep 2007 09:44:45
Message: <MPG.2151b85ac2f969b2989680@news.povray.org>
I have Moray 3.5 with POVRay 3.5 on Windows XP. I have a simple scene
where I have a hollow cylindar pieced by some other solid cylindars to
make holes. The main cylindar is a CSG object with all the other
cylindars subtracted (differenced) from the main cylindar.

However, when I change the material for the main cylindar, and click the
Moray button for Render, POV starts, but renders an older version of the
scene.

When I open the POV file generated by Moray and render it in POV, I also
get the old scene. So Moray is clearly not updating the POV file.

This is unregistered Moray. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I tried restarting Moray and POV at the same time, and still have the
problem.

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

> I have Moray 3.5 with POVRay 3.5 on Windows XP. I have a simple scene
> where I have a hollow cylindar pieced by some other solid cylindars to
> make holes. The main cylindar is a CSG object with all the other
> cylindars subtracted (differenced) from the main cylindar.
>
> However, when I change the material for the main cylindar, and click the
> Moray button for Render, POV starts, but renders an older version of the
> scene.
>
> When I open the POV file generated by Moray and render it in POV, I also
> get the old scene. So Moray is clearly not updating the POV file.
>
> This is unregistered Moray. Does anyone know how to fix this?
>
> I tried restarting Moray and POV at the same time, and still have the
> problem.
>
> Thanks.

Hi A

that is allocated to your cylinder and not one with a similar name?

Stephen

Post a reply to this message