POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Ivy generator Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:32:54 EDT (-0400)
  Ivy generator (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Ivy generator
Date: 4 Aug 2010 21:16:07
Message: <4c5a10d7$1@news.povray.org>
http://graphics.uni-konstanz.de/~luft/ivy_generator/

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Ivy generator
Date: 5 Aug 2010 03:16:45
Message: <4c5a655d$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Cook" <z99### [at] gmailcom> schreef in bericht
> http://graphics.uni-konstanz.de/~luft/ivy_generator/

Been there, done that.... :-)

Sorry Tim! I just had to make fun. This is indeed a neat application.
Several here have used it, Robert McGregor for instance and myself. Good to
put a reminder though, for those who missed it, are new to POV-Ray, or who
just forgot about it.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message