POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Modeller from 2D to 3D Server Time: 20 Jun 2019 19:05:44 GMT
  Modeller from 2D to 3D (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Modeller from 2D to 3D
Date: 31 Jan 2007 13:01:03
Message: <45c0930f$1@news.povray.org>
Have a look at this modeller: http://www.archipelis.com/ and try the demo.
Pretty unbelievable, but...it works!!

Thanks to Luis from the French POV-Ray newsgroup, who made me aware of this.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: i need a unique name
Subject: Re: Modeller from 2D to 3D
Date: 31 Jan 2007 19:30:01
Message: <web.45c0ed2ab6681d21c3e0e7940@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> Have a look at this modeller: http://www.archipelis.com/ and try the demo.
> Pretty unbelievable, but...it works!!
>
> Thanks to Luis from the French POV-Ray newsgroup, who made me aware of this.
>
> Thomas

It looks too good to be true, has anyone stumped up the cash for this? I've
tried the demo but since export is disabled its a bit difficult to assess
just what sort of 3d geometry it exports (its difficult to distinguish
between geometry and texture map)

if its export is as good as its in place rotation I can see $64 leaving my
account pretty soon.

Post a reply to this message