POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Open Leveller Server Time
25 Apr 2024 09:01:43 EDT (-0400)
  Open Leveller (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Ray Gardener
Subject: Open Leveller
Date: 9 Sep 2005 21:05:42
Message: <43223166$1@news.povray.org>
A website page detailing the upcoming open source version of Leveller (a
heightfield modeler) is now available at

http://www.daylongraphics.com/products/leveller/opensrc.htm

A banner graphic has been made for those wishing to help promote the
Open Leveller effort; for more info please refer to

http://www.daylongraphics.com/products/leveller/opensrc.htm#help

Ray Gardener
Daylon Graphics Ltd.
http://www.daylongraphics.com/products/leveller